Ashford BUS201 (Ashford) Week 5 Final Paper - Management
BUS 201 (Ashford) Week 5 Final Paper - Management
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. It should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experiences, and also include explanations and examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future applications.
Focus of the Final Paper
Specifically, in your 6-8 pages Final Paper please describe your understanding and application of management by addressing the following:
1. Describe the role of a manager in a typical organization.
2. Propose and discuss three traits an individual should possess to be an effective manager.
3. How do these traits fit the four functions of management?
Please ensure your paper is properly APA formatted and includes a minimum of three (3) peer reviewed citations within the paper.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1) Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
2) Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
3) Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4) Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5) Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
6) Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
7) Must include at least three professional references.
8) Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.