My topic is the same: Are female veterans more prone to have effects of PTSD when they have experienced childhood trauma.
If you need any info from my book just let me know and i can scan the pages into your email.
For the Unit V Assignment, students are to complete the following areas of the Methods section for the Research
• Method/Research Procedure/Methodology: Determine the method of research for the proposal.
MBA 5652, Research Methods 4
NOTE: The information in the textbook on methodology is written in past tense; however,
be sure that you write in future tense for the proposal. (Estimated length – two paragraphs)
• Participants: Provide specific identification for the proposed participants for the study. Include a
description, the possible number within the population, the proposed location, and the selection
(Estimated length – half a page)
• Research Design: Determine how to conduct the data collection and the proposed analysis. See
page 15 of your textbook. (Estimated length – half a page)
• Instrumentation and Data Collection Plans: State the sources and/or instrument(s) proposed to be
survey, identify steps to be taken in administering and following up the survey to obtain a high
response rate. Determine how to specifically conduct the research based on the proposed
Identify what results are expected from the sample. Identify how the categories of responses will be
determined and analyzed. Address specifically what the proposed results could infer back to the
population. Answer the following questions:
• What variables will be included in the analyses?
• Identify the dependent and independent variables if such a relationship exists.
• Will computer software be used in the analysis? If so, identify what will be used.
• Explain how to assess the validity of the measurement.
• Explain how to measure the reliability of the variables.