Operational Excellence - Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy
Offered Price: $ 25.00 Posted By: Posted on: 10/12/2019 04:31 AM Due on: 10/12/2019
- The following must be submitted by the end of the day (11:59pm local time) on Friday. No credit is available for submissions not made by this time. The system will not accept submissions made after this time. This is not a group assignment; it must be worked on individually.
Write a five-page (1,250 - 1,500 words) double-spaced essay (not including cover page and references pages), in which you address the following eight objectives:
- Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy
- Describe the elements of JIT
- Explain the key elements of JIT manufacturing
- Explain the elements of total quality management (TGM) and their role in JIT
- Describe the role of people in JIT and why respect for people is so important
- Describe the benefits of JIT
- Discuss the implementation process of a successful JIT system
- Describe the impact of JIT on service and manufacturing organizations
The essay must be original. Each objective must have its own section heading. You must incorporate at least five sources, one of which must be the class text, both as references and corresponding in-text citations. APA format is expected.
- Institution Release Statement