Deliverable Length: 600 words
How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a health care manager encounter if he or she has not mastered these objectives? Explain your response.
- Evaluate models and approaches used by healthcare organizations, including hospice, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals, in the provision of care for terminally ill patients
- Evaluate sociological, ethical and legal issues in healthcare related to effective management of healthcare services and patient care strategies for terminal illness and end-of-life-decision making
- Examine ethical and legal considerations pertaining to assisted suicide or euthanasia for patients suffering from chronic illness or are terminally ill.
- Examine rates and causes of death in the US.
- IdIdentify contemporary healthcare management issues involved in death and dying.Identify contemporary healthcare management issues involved in death and dying.