1. How does the Money supply affect inflation and Nominal interest rates? Explain.
2. What is purchasing – power parity and how does it explain nominal exchange rates?
1. Identify the methods dealing with resistance to change. Indicate when each method should be used and describe the potential advantages and disadvantages that are associated with using each method.
2- What is innovation in organizations? List and briefly describe the four steps of the innovation process.
Management Information System
1. Explain the utility of each of the three major technologies that supports supply chain management.
2. Discuss the four different cost-benefit analyses that companies must take into account when formulating an IT strategic plan
- plz, put reference that enlisted them...
- . All the instructors are now using plagiarism software so any issue found will be liable for strict action
. NO copying will be entertained for the grades and those found guilty will be given ’0’ marks