Explain what GDP is and how is it measured.
Offered Price: $ 25.00 Posted By: Posted on: 07/13/2019 06:00 PM Due on: 07/13/2019
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (title and reference slides are not including in this count) discussing Economic Growth and Market Dynamics. Include the following:
- Explain what GDP is and how is it measured.
- Evaluate the validity of using GDP as a measure of economic output.
- Assess the validity of using GDP as a measure of social progress. Which elements (e.g., education levels, carbon dioxide emissions, gender/racial inequality) does GDP not consider?
- Identify and describe two alternative (multidimensional) metrics that take into consideration more than the exchange value of economic output. Do those metrics capture social progress/well-being? Explain.
- Explain if public officials focus exclusively—or even principally—on economic growth as a measure of economic policy success. Which other factors are also salient? Why?