The purpose of the Final Paper is
for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by
demonstrating your knowledge of organizational management by
synthesizing the information from class into work and life experience.
Focus of the Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are
very familiar. Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to
transform the organization, utilizing Kotter’s 8-Step Approach.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed:
- Company Overview
- Kotter's 8-Step Approach
The Final Paper for the course must be submitted to the instructor by
11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding
the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a title page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is
completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style
Carefully review the .waypointoutcomes.com/assessment/4740/preview">Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.