Focus on the fundamental aspects and basics of brand management, both from the organization's strategic vision and the consumer's perspective , how brands are created and to develop an understanding of the process of brand management.
- Identify the company PHILIPS product
- Describe briefly the nature of the organization, the business and industry it operates in, the significance of the current brand in the market ( brand inventory) and the perception of its customer to these brand ( brand knowledge)
- Evaluate and analyze the organization that you have chosen in term of its organization strategy, how the brand chosen " fits the strategy" intended, what issues ( problems, confusion etc) were faced by the organization or why does it have a strong/weak brand. Also examine how it deriverd its brand equity and how it developed the customer's knowledge (awareness & image) to be where they are today.
- Assess how brand management is carried out in the organization and what are the basic criteria adopted by organization. Show how this brand management influenced ( positive or negative) the brand positioning and ultimately the customer's perception of the brand.
- Critically assess if the marketing programs implemented by the organization raises the corporates image/ identify or enhanced the brand positioning of the organization's product/services enough to fit its business strategy or does it need to be reviewed or replaced
- Written report : 1500 words, excluding table of contents , referencing, charts, figures and appendices.
- Excutive summary 10%
- Introduction to the organization and its brand management concepts 10%
- Assess the current state of the organization corporate image & branding, using a " before & after" scenario. What were the key considerations for creating a strong brand from conception to market? Identify the challenges/issues faced by the brand and show how it was managed or subsequently replaced. 30%
- Show how important is the concept of brand management to an organization and how this process or lack of it made an impact in to the organization. 10%
- If you are now appointed as the new marketing director of this brand within the organization that you have chosen, what would you change and what would you do differently to ensure that the organization achieves its intended strategy more effectively. 10%
- Conclusion 10%
- References (APA referencing as it relates to the use of relevant research liteture and general information to support your analysis). Minimum from 5 to 10 references.10%
- Professionalism of report ( structure, spelling, grammar & overall presentation) 10 %
- Please do not copy and paste , use your own words.