Apple cash flow
Assignment: Apple’s Statement of Cash Flows Report
Write a report analyzing Apple’s Cash Flow Statement for 2014, 2013 and 2012, concluding with an executive summary.
The next step in your service to your client is to prepare a report for Apple’s Cash Flow Statement and to submit your findings.
Overview of the Assignment
- Analyze Apple’s Statement of Cash Flows of 2014, 2013 and 2012.
10-k indicates annual reports; 10-q indicates quarterly reports.
- You will focus on annual reports for this assignment.
- Write a report of up to 4 pages, double spaced, analyzing Apple’s statement of cash flows for the above period. At the end of the report, please include an executive summary of no more than 150 words of a financial analysis of Apple’s handling of Cash Flows.
Construct your analysis report using the following prompt questions:
- Comment on whether Apple generates cash inflows or outflows from operating, investing and financing activities in 2014 and in what amount, respectively.
- Comment on Apple’s net cash flow for 2014.
- Explain the difference between Apple’s net cash flow from operating activities and the net income reported for 201
3- Evaluate why Apple experienced decreasing net income in 2013 but increasing cash flow from operating during 2012 and 2013.
4- Give an explanation for the changes in Apples cash flow from financing during the three-year period.
5- Find Apple’s largest investment using cash in 2014. What is the likely explanation for the changes in Apple’s cash flow from investing during the three-year period?
Write 1 1/2 to 2 paragraph each.