The government organization or author who defines the concept
- The government organization or author who defines the concept
- The definition of terrorism that is provided
- A list of the elements that are found in the definition based on the elements also found in Schmid’s research (See Hoffman text, p. 34)
In your User Guide, include a short analysis explaining the reasoning for the differences in the definitions and their implications. Include the following:
- Compare and contrast these definitions.
- How are they the same?
- How are they different?
- How do these definitions limit counterterrorism operations?
Part 2: Compare and Contrast Chart
Use the readings and other sources to create a chart showing the differences between terrorists, guerrillas, saboteurs, and criminals, and explain the areas of overlap in a short analysis. Use examples, and cite all appropriate sources using necessary APA formatting.