U6 ip prject management for healthcare
The oral health project has received the governor’s approval, and you have developed the project teams. As the project manager, you are faced with conflict among the team and must assist the team members in developing trust and respect for each other and encouraging participation. You must also monitor and control the actual work and activities of the project. At the final stage of the project, you must verify that the scope is complete, and complete a write-up of the final project summary closures.
Write a paper of 3–4 pages—supported with 2–3 peer-reviewed sources—describing the completion of the project.
This paper will be presented to the governor and distributed to the stakeholders. In your paper, you must do the following:
- Incorporate how the program would be assessed.
- Demonstrate how the program should be monitored and how project risks should be controlled using various resolution strategies.
- Discuss how project progress would be documented.
- Discuss the role of the project manager in determining project progress for each element in the project's balanced scorecard.
- Describe the following:
- The project closing activities and how they should be performed
- The conflict-resolution strategies
- Providing monitoring and control factors
- Final closing