1) In considering this book critically, would this be a good
book to recommend for students who are trying to learn a bit of history? Why or
2) Would you give this book a thumbs up or a thumbs down?
Why or why not?
3) What do you think about the author's style, narration,
and form as well as the plot itself?
4) Would you recommend this book to others and, if so, in
what capacity (i.e., as a casual read, as informative, as historical, as a good
5) What other comments would you like to make about your
review of this book?