1) Which ONE of the the three different locations/settings in "Their Eyes Were Watching God" would be considered the most relevant to the novel and why?
2) What is the significance of this setting?
3) How does this setting serve to develop the reader's understanding and appreciation of African American literature?
4) How can this be supported with evidence from the text?
5) Why is this setting the most interesting?
Tags watching eyes settings setting watching eyes african understanding american appreciation supported interesting text evidence readers literature serve considered locationssettings different relevant novel settings does significance develop
Don't found the question that you searching ? Don't worry Ask Siri.
You will get response with in few minutes.