To Kill a Mockingbird and Impact of Literature1. Write an analysis of the themes, conflicts, characters,
and symbolism/motifs in To Kill a Mockingbird.
2. Summarize the main points of the book as you see them and
the message Harper Lee wanted readers to take away from it.
3. Has this book left a mark on your life? How? If not, why
4. Give your thoughts on how literature can provide a mirror
of life into the lives of others.
5. You have read examples of short fiction, and poetry, as
well as a novel. Comment on the different forms that a story can take and what
they each offer to a discerning reader.
6. Finally, discuss how literature can provide a mirror that
illuminates life lessons or helps people understand their own struggles and
triumphs in life. Which of the assigned readings besides To Kill a Mockingbird
stand out and will have an effect on you as you move through life?