Imagery in Poetry
By the due date assigned, post your response of at least 150-200 words to theDiscussion Area.To support your comments, your discussion answers should include specific information from the readings.
By the end of the week, comment on at least two of your classmates' submissions. Your replies to classmates should be at least a paragraph in length and made with an eye to expand, clarify, defend, and/or refine their thoughts. Consider asking questions to further meaningful conversation. Be clear and concise, referring to specific ideas and words from your classmates' postings. Participation must be completed by the end of the week to earn credit.
Choose a poem from the assigned readings,. Post a response of at least 150-200 words, focusing on the elements below.
- Identify the key images in the poem, which you believe are vital to understanding it.
- Provide a detailed discussion of how those images function in the poem.
- Do the images work together to form a coherent pattern?
- What ideas or feelings are conveyed by the images?
- How do the images contribute to the overall meaning of the poem?
Remember to provide evidence for your claims in the form of quoted passages from the poem. Quotations, paraphrases, and summaries should be cited according to APA rules of style, including in-text and reference citations. Quoted material should not exceed 25% of the document.
Use the.southuniversity.edu/content/enforced/15117-2241898/media/transcripts/SU_APA_Citation_Helper.pdf?_&d2lSessionVal=Aqfh9AApmFO5XUc3K42PgIkwd">APA Citation Helperresource for properly citing resources.
Please see preferred chosen Poem Below