Non-verbal Communication & Social Issues ReviewSelect a television program that you know contains social
inequality or social class themes. Prepare a 750- to 1,250 word analysis of the
program in which you complete the following:
- Provide a brief introduction that includes the program's
title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are
- Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social
- Identify all observed body language, facial expressions,
gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any
other observed nonverbal forms of communication in the scenes.
- Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the
identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the
sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class
- Suggest how your interpretation of the respective meanings
might be generalized to society as a whole.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in