In a personal reflection of 1,000 – 1,250 words, consider how a Christian might benefit from a study of other religions by addressing the following:
- Can Christian dialogue with other religious traditions be a part of the calling to proclaim the Gospel?
- What can Christians learn from other religious traditions?
- Can religious experiences or teachings in other faiths be validated?
- How can Christians think critically about their encounters with members of other faiths?
- Be sure to support your personal reflections with examples and constructive thought.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.