Transactions that contribute to GDP
Which of the following transactions would not be counted in GDP? Explain your answers.
2) American airlines merges with US Airways
3) Walmart's inventory decreases.
4) You buy 5 quarts of oil and change the oil in your car.
5) You make $200 from a garage sale
6) Subway buys cheese to make subs
7) You buy a new textbook
8) The government pays Medicare benefits.
9) Federal governemetn icreases the budget of Homeland Security
10) You buy a used car.
11) California legalizes medical marijuana.