During the current US presidential campaign, Hilary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have all criticized US trade policy. What are their specific criticism? All three have suggested that Presidents have a significant impact on the decisions that states make in economic foreign policy. Do you agree? If so, what would they need to accomplish to achieve their stated goals? If you disagree, what do you predict will occur during their first year in office as it pertains to U.S. trade agreements?
This is an argumentative essay (APA Format). Expected to have a minimum of 3 books and/or journal entries in your references. The paper is to be double-spaced. The font is to be TIMES ROMAN. The font size must be 12 and the margin 1 inch from all sides. Use Microsoft Word.
1) Is there some sort of a conclusion that gracefully eases me out of the paper?
2) Are there transitions between the different points in the paper?
3) Is the material presented in an orderly manner without undue repetition?
4) Are the quotes accurately done without any accidental plagiarism?
5) Are the grammar, spelling, and punctuation all correct?
6) Is your paper at least six pages long?
7) Are there enough sources (minimum of three)?
8) Are the internal citations done correctly?
9) Is the references page done correctly?