Week 8 Discussion
Creating power point presentations:
This week,you'll be working on creating a power point presentation on the justification report you've just turned in.One new,added feature about the presentation is that,since this is an on line class,you need to do the presentation by adding a voice over to the power points.If,for any reason,you're unable to add narration,you need to at least use the Notes section in power point to present your information.
- Have you created power point slides before?
- What are key tips you want to share in creating power points?
- Have you used the voice over feature before?
- Have you used the Notes section before?
- Have you presented in front of an audience?How do you feel about that?
Please share your thoughts on any of these or anything else you can think of on creating power point presentations.