Processes and Instructions (graded)
As our text indicates, there are several differences between process explanations and instructions. For this discussion
- describe the differences between the two types of documents;
- discuss when you would use one or the other; and
- provide an example of one or both, either by explanation or a sample via a link or attached pdf file.
Research and Ethics (graded)
As our text explains, conducting research for workplace situations is a little different than doing research for academic writing (see Figure 9-1). For this discussion, consider the topic you have chosen for your Course Project and
- describe the topic and explain the different types of sources you plan to review. In addition to literature reviews, are you considering conducting primary research for your project? If so, please describe. If not, describe what type of primary research could be used. Be sure to review the discussion of primary research in the textbook; and
- discuss any ethical or legal issues you might have to consider. Refer back to Chapter 1 for a review of these topics.