1. Discuss the three main characteristics of resources.
2.what is meant by resource smoothing and what steps should a project manager undertake to smooth a resource?
3. Resources may be storable or non-storable. With the aid of examples explain what is meant by these terms.
4. Discuss the various ways that a project manager can smooth resources in construction projects?
5. A project can be classified as either time constrained or resource constrained. Discuss these two classifications giving examples of when these situations occur.
6. What is the meaning of critical chain project management (CCPM) and discuss the two conceptual situations in project management using CCPM?
7. Tabulate the differences between traditional project management and the critical chain management approach?
8. Explain the six steps that one would adopt for CCPM.