1. List the four criteria for ethical
decision-making described in the book.
2. List three of the six moral rights that
should be considered during decision making.
3. List three examples of primary stakeholders.
4. List the four responsibilities of corporate
1. Define ethics and explain how the domain of
ethics relates to law and free choice.
2. List the four approaches that are used to
describe values for guiding ethical decision making. Briefly describe each.
3. Briefly explain the justice approach to
ethics and then explain the three types of justice.
4. List and define the stages of moral
5. What is social responsibility? Why is it
considered a difficult concept to grasp?
6. Explain the concept of a stakeholder and list
five common stakeholders.
7. List and define the criteria of corporate
8. Explain the differences between
principle-based statements and policy-based statements in an organization's
code of ethics.