Please submit your completed Design Project. As you recall this project has four parts:
- You will need to completely re-design the IBM logo. This is your chance to be creative. Use Word, PowerPoint, or any other application with which you are familiar (and supports text and/or images) to design the new logo. The logo should represent the values of the organization.
- Using PowerPoint create a presentation to "sell" your logo. It will be 3-5 slides long. The first slide describes the features of the new logo. Include the logo itself, along with text describing the color selection, font choice, image choice (if used), etc.
- For the second slide create a one-page ad that combines images, words, and the logo itself, that introduces the "new" IBM to the employees, customers, and shareholders.
- For the last few slides, develop a written rationale as to how your design addresses the values of the organization and how the new logo would be perceived by the employees, customers, and shareholders. These three, very different audiences may perceive the logo in very different ways.
- For more information about IBM use this link: .ibm.com/">http://www.ibm.com/