Read the "Boeing" case study at the end of chapter 5 in the textbook.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-15 slides (including title and reference slides) that teaches one or more of the diagnostic models from chapter 5 to a group of students.
Select one or more of the diagnostic models that you believe provides a framework for identifying the key factors in the Boeing case. Using the speaking notes area where appropriate, address these specific points:
- Describe the advantages of using a diagnostic model.
- Explain why the chosen model is appropriate for this case.
- Assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- Recommend three “next steps” for Boeing leadership.
- Use the speaking notes area, where appropriate, to ensure that you address all aspects of the assignment.
Grading will be based on content, support for the change model selected, persuasiveness of argument, grammar, word-use and spelling, and visual appearance.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Please refer to "AMP-492: Module 4 Boeing Grading Rubric" for this assignment. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the grading rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.