The air above this current is characterized by extremely strong pressure
Q1 The air above this current is characterized by extremely strong pressure gradients and relative lack of land interruptions which induce extremely strong westerly winds.
- California Current
- Gulf Stream
- Antarctic Circumpolar Current
- North Equatorial Current
Q2 In regard to sea surface temperature (SST), as one travels toward the poles SST
- remains constant.
- decreases and then increases.
Q3 Sea Surface Temperatures (SST) are warmest
- where oceans are deepest allowing for sufficient mixing.
- along the equator where the sun's rays are most direct.
- at the subtropics because descending air promotes clear skies.
- at the poles where long days during summer warm water.
Contact chat support/Whatsapp chat to get a solution for the above question.