PROJ430 - Week 6 - Check Points
Question # 00004089 Posted By: Updated on: 11/25/2013 03:20 PM Due on: 11/06/2013
The Bathtub Period (Chapter 15, pp. 708 - 709)
Case Study Questions:
- Should Jerry go to the General Manager? Why or why not? Think back to what is expected of a project manager and the project charter.
- Should the key people be supported on overhead? Why or why not?
- If this were a cost-plus program, would you consider approaching the customer with your problem in hopes of relief? Why or why not?
- If you were the customer of this cost-plus program, what would your response be for additional funds for the bathtub period, assuming cost overrun? Why or why not?
- Would your previous answer change if the program had the money available as a result of being under budget? Why or why not?
- How do you prevent this situation from recurring on all yearly follow-on contracts?