POLICE DISCRETION AND EXCESSIVE USE OF FORCE
Repost for power point presentation,
It was due last Thursday from 10 pm CST
I need this as soon as possible, THIS WAS DUE LAST THURSDAY..ANYTHING AFTER 10 PM TODAY IS TOOO LATE!!!!
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation on police discretion and excessive use of force.
Include detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
· What does the termdiscretionmean in terms of police work?
· How do police officers use discretion in their daily police functions?
· How can the use of discretion lead to excessive force?
· What arguments support the notion that excessive use of force among police officers is a systematic problem?
· What arguments oppose the notion that excessive use of force among police officers is a systematic problem?
Include images and references in your presentation to support your position.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Times new roman 12 only