Plate Tectonics - What is the Theory of Plate Tectonics
Question # 00675202 Posted By: Updated on: 04/20/2018 01:24 PM Due on: 04/20/2018
Subject Geography Topic General Geography Tutorials:
- What is the Theory of Plate Tectonics?
- What are Tectonic plates and what are they made of?
- How are the boundaries of tectonic plates drawn?
- What are Convection Currents and why are they important to the movement of earth's crust?
- What is the Asthenosphere?
- What are the different types of plate boundaries?
- Why would Rift Valleys or Ridges form?
- What are the three types of convergent boundaries and how are they different?
- What are the landforms (above and below water) that are associated with the different plate boundaries?
- What are Accreted Terranes and how do they form?
- What is unique about a Transform Fault?
- Do Planet Earth's tectonic plates really move at the speed of a fingernail?
Solution: Plate Tectonics - What is the Theory of Plate Tectonics