Group Motivation Inventory
Completethe "Group Motivation Inventory" at the end of Ch. 6 of the textbook. Determine your score and post it to your Individual forum and yourLearning Teamforum. Then write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, formatted consistent with APA guidelines, that includes the following information:
- Describe what you learned about yourself in this exercise.
- How does this knowledge affect the way you interact in groups?
- What will you do differently in future groups as a result of this exercise?
- Based on your results, what may you do to be more motivated?
- What incentives would help you be more motivated when working in a group?
What considerations would you have to make incentives for when group members’ motivations are different?