GEOG 215 - Non-spatial data in a GIS are referred to as
1) Non-spatial data in a GIS are referred to as
2) A map showing cities ranked as small, medium, large (based on population) would be an example of which type of data?
3) A person's weight would represent what type of data?
4) Two tables may be joined together if which of the following conditions are met?
The two tables have a common record.
The two tables have a common field.
The two tables contain the same data layers.
The two tables' data covers the same geographic area.
5) Which database structure has a "parent-child" relationship?
None of the above
6) GIS queries are composed in which computer language?
7) The relational operator for "not equal" is
8) The Boolean operator used for an intersection query is
9) Which of the following boolean operators would be used to determine which parcels of land in a database have an assessed value of more than $100,000 or are also zoned as "residential" areas?
10) Suppose two data tables have a common field. That common field is known as the