Earthquakes and Mountains - How are Earthquakes Measured
Question # 00675200 Posted By: Updated on: 04/20/2018 01:17 PM Due on: 04/20/2018
Earthquakes and Mountains
- How are Earthquakes Measured? Earthquakes are measured Ritcher scale fro 0-10. (Jennifer Martinez)
- What is the Richter scale and what numbers does it use?
- How does a Seismograph measure earthquakes intensity?
- How are tension, compression, and shear stress different, and where do they tend to occur on Earth?
- How is crustal folding different from faulting?
- How are Normal Faults different from Reverse faults and strike slip faults?
- What type of fault is the San Andreas? Why?
- Where do the strongest Earthquakes occur on Earth?
- Where do the deadliest Earthquakes tend to occur on Earth?
- What are Earth's Major Mountain Ranges?
- What are life zones?