Devry NR707 2019 September Week 7 Project Implementation Presentation Latest
NR707 DNP Project & Practicum III
Project Implementation Presentation
This presentation is an opportunity for the DNP student to describe in a PPT Presentation the details of the eight weeks of the project implementation of their DNP Project. This will be a voice over PPT.
Through this assignment, the DNP student will demonstrate achievement of NR-707 course outcomes:
• Course Outcome1: Demonstrate effective project management strategies (PO 2, 3, and 6)
• Course Outcome 3: Demonstrate knowledge and skills in support for and dissemination of scholarship. (PO 2, 3)
DUE DATE (NOTE THERE ARE THREE REQUIRED SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT)
1. Week 5: Post your PPT Presentation Draft to the Week 5 Assignment area no later than Sunday, 11:59 pm, MT, Week 5. The draft is required but not graded. Your course faculty will provide you with feedback.
2. Week 6: post your PPT presentation to the Weekly Collaboration area.
3. Week 7: Post your PPT Presentation to the Week 7 Assignment area no later than Sunday, 11:59 pm, MT, Week 7. Not posting the correct file using the specified file format, or posting to an incorrect area does not constitute assignment submission.
This assignment is worth a possible total of 300 points.
Note: Grading for the PPT Presentation will held if the Implementation of the Project is not completed or be within a week or 2 of completion at the end of NR 707.
If Implementation of the Project is not nearly completed by the end of NR707 (or within 2 weeks), the student will need to request an Incomplete and will not progress to NR 709 until Implementation is completed. This applies to Implementations that still need more than 2 weeks to complete by the end of NR 707.
This assignment consists of a narrated PowerPoint presentation. Review the web resources as well as the grading rubric to assist you with your PowerPoint presentation.
Your presentation should include a brief introduction, brief project description, a detailed description of your Implementation, project evaluation and conclusion.