devry mgmt 303 week 3 swot analysis
Analyze the internal and external environments of the organization along the following terms. You must use the mandatory outline located in Doc Sharing to organize your paper. You do not need to turn in your outline. Your analysis should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
|I||Write a brief company history, including a mission statement if available.||15|
Thoroughly explain at least two major strengths and two major weaknesses (review Chapter 8) of the organization.
Thoroughly research and analyze two opportunities and two threats that this organization is facing. Each of these opportunities and threats must come from a force or forces occurring within a dimension or dimensions of the general environment within the organization's external environment (keep in mind that an opportunity or threat can stem from more than one dimension within the general environment). Be sure to include in your discussion the relevant dimension of the general environment from which each of these forces is derived that are creating the specific opportunity or threat for the organization.
PLEASE NOTE: The dimensions of the general environment are outlined in Chapter 3 and in the Week 1 Lecture.
Briefly summarize your SWOT analysis.
A few other notes:
- To help you better understand how to complete a SWOT Analysis, please review the section titled "Using SWOT Analysis to Formulate Strategy" in Chapter 8, reread the lectures from Week 1 and Week 2, and review the SWOT Analysis article that is loaded in Doc Sharing.
- Please refer to the Library link within The HUB and the APA resources posted in Doc Sharing (to find these documents in Doc Sharing, use the dropdown menu) to properly cite your paper using APA.
- Your topic is due in Week 1, posted for me to review in the Q & A Forum topic of the Discussions. This is not graded, but required.
- The entire SWOT Case Paper is worth 140 points.
- Please name your paper "LastName FirstName_303SWOT."