Case Application Fast Company
Case Application: Fast Company
1. Q: How do you think good decision making has contributed to the success of NASCAR?
1. Q: A decision to go after a new market as Brian is doing is a major decision. How could he have used the decision-making process to help make this decision?
1. Q: What criteria do you think would be most important to Brian as he makes decisions about the company’s future?
1. Q: Would you characterize the conditions surrounding NASCAR as conditions of certainty, risk, or uncertainty? Explain your choice.
1. Q: What could Brian learn from the concept of highly reliable organizations to help him be a better decision maker?