APOL 104 Quiz 8 Answers
Quiz 8 Answers
1. Modernism is based on:
2. The definition of the word tolerance
may not have changed but our culture has dramatically changed its meaning.
3. Tolerance should be viewed in reference
to how we:
4. The law of non-Contradiction states:
5. According to the apostle Paul
Christians should be peaceable toward people regardless of their views or
6. The new tolerance has disguised
itself in a popular approach to moral decision making called:
7. According to christens who are
exclusivists only Christianity presents the true means of salvation.
8. The Christian apologist needs to try
to save and reestablish modernism.
9. Greg Koukl taught that humans are to
be elitist toward ideas but egalitarian regarding people.
10. Which of the following religions are
11. The classic view of tolerance states
that all views have equal value and that one view should not be considered
better than another.
12. The concept of the new tolerance is
inconsistent if not impossible to live sine humans will disagree with each
other’s views regarding truth.
13. The problem with the new tolerance is that the only opinion that is acceptable is no opinion, True
14. Which of the following best
exemplifies the new religions tolerance?
15. Telling stories or giving personal
testimonies is not affective when sharing the gospel message with the
16. New tolerance is also called:
17. Traditional tolerance is impossible
to practice in today’s culture.
18. The search of significance as
expressed by postmodernism is a reaction to the emptiness of modernism.
20. New tolerance refuses to distinguish
between truth and error.
Solution: APOL 104 Quiz 8 Answers