APOL 104 Quiz 7 Answers
Apol 104 Quiz 7
1. Christians should use clever rhetoric
in their presentation if they hope to see people won to Christ.
2. People can have saving faith without
understanding the gospel.
3. Islam was founded by:
4. A summary of the Islamic system of
conversion is found in:
5. As a person reads and studies the
bible they should ask:
6. Muslims believe that the bible was
corrupted by Jews and Christians:
7. In Islam, Jesus is considered to be a
prophet but not the Son of God.
8. When someone understands how much you
care for them it opens the opportunity to share the gospel with them.
9. It is important for Christians to
have friendships with fellow believers so that they can encourage each other.
10. Mohammed’s visions would eventually
be compiled into Islam’s sacred text, the Qur’an.
11. In 610 AD Muhammad received his first
vision from Jesus Christ.
12. Teaching or sharing biblical truth is
beneficial to our spiritual lives.
13. The term Islam means:
14. A good approach when witnessing to a
Muslim is to look at the number of time Jesus predicted his own death because Muslims
do not believe that Jesus actually died on the cross.
15. It’s the Holy Spirit that convicts
the unbeliever’s heart.
16. A godly person is someone who is
willingly submissive to Gods ways.
17. When a Christian shares the gospel
message with an individual, they may also consider including their own personal
testimony of salvation in the presentation.
18. Sharing the gospel message requires a
lot of details and therefore you should always allow at least 30 mins,
19. Christian faith is best described as
a blind leap.
20. Christians do not need to be concerned
about the manner in which they present the gospel message.
Solution: APOL 104 Quiz 7 Answers