APOL 104 Quiz 6 Answers
Apol 104 Quiz 6
1. A conventional relativist assumes
that what is right in his/her society would also be true in another society.
2. Soft Determinism is less harsh in its
rhetoric than hard determinism but the two are consistent in the final outcome.
3. God’s restrictive boundaries for
human behavior first began:
4. A person who determines morality
based upon what man says or thinks is approaching morality.
5. Christian ethics contends that the absolute
standard of goodness is the very person of God.
6. Hedonism views actions by their
7. Hedonism does not acknowledge the
existence of moral absolutes.
8. Determinism provides a means to avoid
9. I believe that abortion is morally
right because a majority of people in this community believe it to be so. This
is an example of:
10. Jesus made the assertion that there
is a direct relation between the way people treat ____ and the way they revere
and respect God.
11. By definition _____ is the blending
of ideas and values from different or opposing views.
12. Jesus made it clear that it is impossible
for man to justify himself.
13. Using a relativistic approach, what
is true now may not be true in the future.
14. These theories focus on the
results/end of an act to determine the morality of that act.
15. I determine what is right and wrong
and you should not try to force your values on me – This is an example of:
16. The subjective relativist believes
that truth is subject to individual interpretation and experience.
17. Historically, the advantage of
Utilaterism is that it has always resulted in the avoidance of human rights
18. ____ said that man is the measure of
19. Some forms of deterministic thinking describe certain behaviors as a matter of genetic destiny rather than personal choice.
20. A theist determinist believes that
everything must be determined by God for him to remain sovereign.
Solution: APOL 104 Quiz 6 Answers