APOL 104 Quiz 5 Answers
Apol 104 Quiz 5
1. The Hindu heaven is a physical placed
2. Since the fall of humanity (Genesis
Chapter 3) mankind has sought to declare independence from God.
3. The founder of Buddhism, Siddhartha Gautama,
was a poor peasant boy who was disturbed by the plight of the poor and the
apathy of the wealthy.
4. Humans create truth through trial and
5. The Buddhists seeks to follow the
Middle Way which keeps a person from the extremes of indulging or punishing the
6. The Buddhist belief in nirvana is
essentially the same as the Christian belief in heaven.
7. Buddhism was once a sect of, and eventually split from:
8. The Hindu is more concerned with the
rituals and rites that they follow, than the gods they worship.
9. Most religions are exclusive. They
believe their way is the only way to truth.
10. The Buddhist does believe in a
personal God so this is a good place to start when sharing Jesus with them.
11. The concept of God’s absolute
holiness is unique to Christianity.
12. Hinduism was founded by:
13. The word Islam literally means:
14. The vast majority of Hindus live in:
15. All Hindus are polytheists. They
believe in many gods.
16. Hinduism is a very diverse religion
with some unifying beliefs but no specific creed.
17. Which if the following words best
18. The purpose of Yoga to the Hindu s:
19. The earliest of the Hindu scriptures
20. A person can tell if a worldview is
true by testing it against the three criteria for truth:
Solution: APOL 104 Quiz 5 Answers