APOL 104 Quiz 4 Answers
Apol 104 Quiz 4
1. The Old Testament records over 100
prophecies predicting the coming of Christ which Jesus fulfilled.
2. Salvation is earned by believing in
Jesus Christ and by doing good works.
3. According to the bible, the true gauge
of holiness that humans are judged against is the holiness of God.
4. Person can be saved through General
5. According to Dr. Ben Gutierrez the
measuring stick by which we should view ourselves is:
6. Repentance occurs after salvation and
is not a means to salvation.
7. Getting someone to pray to receive
Christ is evidence that he/she has been saved.
8. The idea that people who have never
heard of Jesus Christ will receive a second chance to accept him after this
life is not supported in the bible.
9. Most scholars agree that James became
a follower of Christ after he saw him resurrected.
10. Which of the following eyewitnesses
of Christ’s resurrection do recent scholars agree is the most reliable witness?
11. In the Orthodox theological view
Jesus was resurrected spiritually but not physically.
12. Saved from the presence of sin and
being in the presence of God is known as:
13. Knowing the facts about God is all
one needs to know in order to be saved.
14. An emotional response to the Gospel
is essential for a person to know that a person has been truly saved.
15. The Greek word for poor in Matthew
5:3 means needy or in need of additional things to add to ones possessions.
16. Salvation is an act of the will.
17. According to the apostle Paul, Jesus
18. The message of Christianity is that
Jesus is the only way to heaven.
19. Sanctification is the process of
20. Although the bible doesn’t indicate
directly, it can be inferred that Jesus possessed all the attributes of deity.
Solution: APOL 104 Quiz 4 Answers