An Analysis of a Corporate Governance Report
Pre-Assignment Instructions: Download the annual report of a company that has substantial foreign operations.
Assignment Instructions:The Final Project will involve applying the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a company using corporate governance information from their annual report. Using the concepts gleaned from this course, you will analyze the corporate governance activity of the company and write a report analyzing that activity.
Review Chapters 13 & 14 in the text. Address the following questions:
- What are the main strategic issues associated with the company that you have chosen?
- Discuss the way in which your chosen company has attempted to establish corporate governance.
- Discuss the highlights of the auditor’s report.
- Do you see any links between corporate governance and auditing?
When thinking of how to address the questions in this assignment, review the Questions in the back of Chapters 13 & 14. There are many helpful questions that can guide the formation of the body of your paper.
Summarize your findings in an 8 - 10 page paper. Be sure to properly cite your resources using APA style.
The Final Project:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.