Managed Care Program-PowerPoint Presentation
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that reviews a managed care program centered on disease management. Prepare 15-20 slides (excluding title and reference slides) documenting the major points of this program. Include detailed speaker notes with your presentation beneath each slide.
The project must include these components:
- Title Slide with the following:
- Title of the managed care program
- Student’s name
- Course title/number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Introduction/Thesis Statement introducing your managed care program based on disease management.
- The role of preventing disease
- Patient incentives
- Physician incentives
- Case management
- Quality of care
- Prescription benefits
- The future of data use and informatics
- Conclusion which includes a restatement of the opening thesis statement and summary of the managed care program discussed.
- Reference Slide (include a minimum of four scholarly and/ or peer reviewed sources cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center)
- Your PowerPoint presentation slides should:
- Be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Have a clear, logical progression of ideas.
- Utilize bullet points or short sentences, if necessary, not dense paragraphs.
- Have relevant visuals, such as graphs, tables, data summaries, sound and/or animation which enhance the understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- Have a consistent theme, format, and font which augment the readability.